New Subscription..........gift

Garth Man

Dec 1, 2008
Visit site
Just renewed adn got a All for One Touch remote!!!!!

Generous of WHF
smiley-smile.gif

festing11

Apr 6, 2009
Visit site
Whats the code you have to enter in the subscription page to get the deal with the free gift for this month?

It's a cracking deal, to good to miss!

john1000000boy

Sep 17, 2007
Visit site
Me too just ordered by dd too!!

Hope the remote works with sky hd!! Want to simplify everything for the family!! Was forced to watch blind side on sky last night(MASTERS was on!!) when i bought and watched it on blu ray for my wife but.... she apparently cant work the blu ray??!! Think she was pressing dvd on the amp!!??

LOST

Nov 26, 2007
Visit site
Ive finaly subscribed ! was waiting for the free mains cable offer to reappear but when i popped to tesco 10 mins ago to get the latest issue and saw the xsight offer i subscribed straight away !

cheers whf a cracking deal !

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Wow, this offer is proving REALLY popular :)

Our subs team tell me that we've already run out of our first batch of stock, but have ordered 300 more in, which will cover all outstanding orders.

We're now looking into the possibility of getting yet more in, but i'll update here....

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
As Clare said, it's being looked into, but the popularity off this offer means the next lot we get in is already spoken for. As the boss said, we'll update you when there's more to update.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
And here is that update....

The good news is we've got some more stock in; the bad news is it's all pretty much gone: we've had to suspend online orders from here on.

Official statement from our subs team:

Update on What Hi-Fi? Sound and Vision May issue subscription offer: this offer has been overwhelmingly popular and we have allocated all the stock originally ordered for the campaign, plus additional supply.

Anyone who has placed an order already with our customer service team and has been told that they will receive a free XSight Touch remote control will be allocated their free gift – if you have placed an order and would like to check this please contact our customer service team on 08456 777 813 or email whathifi@servicehelpline.co.uk

We are unable to obtain further stock to what has been ordered so the offer will not be reopened online – if you would like to check on the status of this offer please call 08456 777 800 quoting the offer code in your May issue.

LOST

Nov 26, 2007
Visit site
Phoned my mate this morning to tell him to subscribe etc but just came on here and read the above - no longer available !!! i then started to panic thinking im not going to recieve the xsight as i placed my order monday eve but just checked my emails again and i do have the confirmation email sent to me about my order with the xsight etc .

ive had no phonecall but i do have the email so im guessing im ok ?

A

Anonymous

Has anyone received their remote yet?

If not, any idea of likely dispatch date, thanks!

LOST

Nov 26, 2007
Visit site
No i havent got mine yet either but i believe it can take upto 35days to recieve after your subscription fee has been taken. Ifs this correct? And has anyone got theres yet?

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Yep, subs ad states to allow 35 days for your free gift. This offer was so popular that I guess it's going to take some time for our subscriptions agency to fulfill!

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Yep, this just in from our subs team:

" Extra stock of the All for One Xsight Touch remote has been ordered and we are currently awaiting delivery. The remotes will be dispatched to subscribers within the next few weeks. If you would like to check the status of your subscription then please contact Customer Services directly on 08456 777 813.’

LOST

Nov 26, 2007
Visit site
Not got mine yet either but will let you know when . i would imagine next week hopefully but remember it takes up to 35days and my direct debit was taken on 2nd may so it could still be a while ........ be patient it will arrive !

Garth Man

Dec 1, 2008
Visit site
hmm it is sent via standard royal mail, I'll be shocked if anyone gets theres. I haven't recieved mine , and was shocked that a £100 remote isn't sent at least via tracked mail
smiley-surprised.gif

TRENDING THREADS