New speakers for 2010 Arcam Solo

suzy33

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
I’m moving my approx 10-year old Arcam Solo to a secondary room for occasional use. I intend to use for FM radio and playing CDs (folk music, classical guitar, slow classical music). It has been used with floor standers but I need something small (bookshelf?). Can I get something small while still maintaining quality sound. What would people recommend? Thanks

I’m moving my approx 10-year old Arcam Solo to a secondary room for occasional use. I intend to use for FM radio and playing CDs (folk music, classical guitar, slow classical music). It has been used with floor standers but I need something small (bookshelf?). Can I get something small while still maintaining quality sound. What would people recommend? Thanks
What sort of budget do you have? You'd need to factor in a budget for dedicated stands or wall mounts.

Yes, would be good to know which floorstanders were used.

walterandbruges

Mar 3, 2021
Visit site
I have a 15-year-old Arcam Solo and have it paired with some Tannoy Sensys DC1 bookshelves. I've read other recommendations that Arcam and Tannoy go well together, so you could try to find some old or new Tannoy bookshelves. Ideally you'd want to lug your Arcam into some HiFi stores and audition the speakers.

TRENDING THREADS