New Sonos Software looks much better.

PEAYEL

Dec 13, 2008
Visit site
Having been part of the Beta squad over the last few months, I just took a look at the new Phone/Tablet controller software. There is a vid for a sneak preview here

http://www.sonos.com/ :bounce: :bounce:

PEAYEL

Dec 13, 2008
Visit site
Yep, I popped over and I can only agree with you. Saw some of your posts too. The age old moaning about Sonos stuff still prevails. I must admit that I have had no problems at all with my Sonos units, other than a recognised dead screen. As to the more than 65k issue, well Sonos will sort it I am sure in some way.

I make a point of only posting on the Sonos forum where I can offer something positive to a problem that somebody has. It makes for a better world. Hanks.

eggontoast

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I must admit after using it for sometime now that I prefer the old version. I am still running the old software app on my ipad, what does the new one look like on the ipad, Anyone running it ?

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
I don't like it. I don't see why half of the screen has to be constantly dedicated to the apps you can choose to listen to music - it should appear with a swipe from the left side of the screen - the whole screen should be dedicated to showing you info about what you're listening to. I much prefer the old layout.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts