Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
My systems is as follows.

Cyrus 8 DAC integrated amplifier with Cyrus PSX-R

Cyrus CD8 SE 2010 CD Player with Cyrus PSX-R

Naim Headline 2 with napsc power supply

HD 600 Headphones

Sound Organisation HiFi stand.

Each has its own shelf apart from the headphone amp. that shares its with the napsc

Am now looking for some good rca leads. the naim has its own rca lead.

Can someone give me some good choices of cable, to bring out the best in my system.

Also am looking at connecting it ver a 6-7 way exstension socket. what are the pros/cons of doing this.

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
It greatly depends if you believe in the benefit of cables.

FWIW I recommend Vertere, Telurium Q, Atlas, Linn and Audioquest.

Macspur

May 3, 2010
Visit site
CnoEvil said:
It greatly depends if you believe in the benefit of cables. FWIW I recommend Vertere, Telurium Q, Atlas, Linn and Audioquest.

Don't forget Cardas Cno! constantly on the look out myself for some reasonably priced cardas i.c's.

Mac

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
Macspur said:
CnoEvil said:
It greatly depends if you believe in the benefit of cables. FWIW I recommend Vertere, Telurium Q, Atlas, Linn and Audioquest.

Don't forget Cardas Cno! constantly on the look out myself for some reasonably priced cardas i.c's.

Mac

That's an oxymoron.

Your best bet is to give Branco Bozic of Audiofreaks a ring and ask him about his ex-dem selection.

They are reasonable value, but he may not let you return them for a refund if you don't like the way they sound...only a credit for something else.

Be warned, there are fakes about, so you need to see the original certificate of authenticity, if not buying from a dealer.

Macspur

May 3, 2010
Visit site
CnoEvil said:
Macspur said:
CnoEvil said:

Mac

That's an oxymoron.

Your best bet is to give Branco Bozic of Audiofreaks a ring and ask him about his ex-dem selection.

They are reasonable value, but he may not let you return them for a refund if you don't like the way they sound...only a credit for something else.

Be warned, there are fakes about, so you need to see the original certificate of authenticity, if not buying from a dealer.

Indeed... had a check on the website, but didn't see any XLR.

Cheers

Mac

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
Macspur said:
Indeed... had a check on the website, but didn't see any XLR.

Cheers

Mac

He used to list the Cardas stuff on the "temptations" page, but removed it a while ago. It would be worth giving him a ring on (020) 89484153 as I suspect he may well have something.

If you do, let me know how you get on.

michael hoy

Have a look at these from Mark Grant.

5d13b9beb4dcebd36765f2095bc97c0a.image.250x183.jpg

"We offer a 30 day return policy and you are welcome to return for refund any cables that you decide not to keep."

I have the G1500 HD from my Oppo 95.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts