new movie speakers and LCD?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
i am looking to upgrade my home cinema system.so i'm thinking of going for the sony RDR-HXD1065 dvd recorder and the sony STR-DA5200ES receiver.

My main concern is getting the right speaker package to match? i already have B&W front and centres, (602+CC3), but need to "slim down" as i need to wall mount.I have been looking at the Monitor Audio Radius RSW-12 package, but also the B&W MT-30's. I know that both would be suitable for the home cinema but i also want them to match as a hifi system. My tastes are mainly heavy rock and dance so want loud and bass, with a price tag of around £1,500?

Also i'm looking at an LCD monitor. samsung LE40M87BDX (as it boasts full HD).But now i'm considering either a panasonic or the sony KDL-40W2000? As an action/special effects movie lover,which would best suit my needs? Price £900-£1500

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Speakers? MT-30 - given your preference, the PV-1 subwoofer would be the clincher.

And if you put 40W2000 into the search box at the top of this page, you'll find no end of discussion about the realtive merits of this set versus some of its rivals.

That said, there's a good review of the Samsung LE40M86BD in the September issue of WHFSV, on sale now...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts