Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
Hi Everyone!!*help*

I'm newbie in this Forum.

Before introduce myself, I would like to say thank you to admin to allow me login in this forum and give me permission to post in it. I couldn't get any introduction thread so I decided to introduce myself here. My name is Paul Corner. My hobbies are like conversation with other members and listen music, I am very glad to find a good community Forum. This is my first-post. I joined in this group learned so much here. Now I want to catch more knowledge in this community and decided to join with other members. I want to share my knowledge and gain from other members. I have a lot of knowledge about vinyl record player and laser turntable. Please let me know if you have any specific questions and I will answer for you. I hope all friends will corporate with me.

I am looking for your reply.

Best Regards.
Paul Corner

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
Dear Robin, Thanks for visiting me. I have read a lot and have deeply analyzed about the different types of Turntable. "Garrard 86SB" is a very good turntable player. However, the major demerit of maximum turntables are its needle or the stylus that is being used each and every time when you play a vinyl record. Each time the daimond shaped needle or the stylus is going to carve the records while playing. No doubt it gives you good sound. However, have you ever heard about some unpleasant sound that comes out from these needle turntables and it makes you feel push away infront of your friends. To avoid such types of situations there are other kinds of turntables which works without the help of the needle or the stylus and provides like original master piece sound with no unpleasant sound at all. Do you know about Needleless Turntable? To know more about the Needleless Turntable visit: goo.gl/dwc0Qo

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts