th_av005.jpg

th_av006.jpg

th_av007.jpg

th_av008.jpg

th_av011.jpg

th_av012.jpg

scene

Looks good!

Details of kit / rack would be good... (Is that the MA Radius 45 kit?)

Slightly odd stand-mounter position - have you got stereo hi-fi at right-angles to your home cinema?

tommyskins

May 9, 2009
Visit site
Due to the layout of the room i cant have the B&W's as my front surrounds so thats why they are at the sides of the chimney breast! so yes they are at right angles to each other. The unit was bought from Egerton on the outskirts of Bolton (global interiors) got a bit of discount and it was the only one i have seen that fits all the kit in under £1000...

The surround speakers are the Monitor audio radius 45 in rosemagh? think thats right. Bowers & wilkins 685 in red cherry, Rotel RA-04 amplifier, Arcam AVR100 surround reciever, Cambridge audio 640v2 cd player, Cambridge audio 540v2 DVD player, Beresford 7510 DAC, old battered ntl box and the old faithfull playstation 1 (SCPH 1002) only for playing cd's i might add...and all different types of cables etc rangeing from QED silver anniversary silver high breed interconnects and Chord crimson and some home made belden mains cables..Oh and the Sony KDL 32S3000 lcd tv.

daveh75

Looks good
emotion-21.gif

Word of warning though,when you post pics make sure they're no more than 400 pixels wide. It really peeves the mods when images burst out the side of the page,and they tend to get deleted

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts