New LG OLED TV out!

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
D

Deleted member 2457

buzz_lightclick said:
gel said:
I got it all setup - it's amazing! I love it, it's perfect! *biggrin*
How is the motion? Any judder?
No judder motion is perfect. I've been watching tennis, football and golf and motion was perfect on all.

D

Deleted member 2457

gel said:
buzz_lightclick said:
gel said:
I got it all setup - it's amazing! I love it, it's perfect! *biggrin*
How is the motion? Any judder?
No judder motion is perfect. I've been watching tennis, football and golf and motion was perfect on all.
I am watching via Sky though.

rocketrazor

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
Gel,

you are a mad man when it comes to tv's, but I hope you enjoy your new one, you've wanted an oled for ages. Let's hope it lives up to your expectations

D

Deleted member 2457

rocketrazor said:
Gel,

you are a mad man when it comes to tv's, but I hope you enjoy your new one, you've wanted an oled for ages. Let's hope it lives up to your expectations
Cheers buddy, I appreciate it. *smile*

D

Deleted member 2457

Series1boy said:
Are you going to start a new thread gel and tell us all about your new OLED tv, or have you took it back :)
Still got it and keeping it. I will start a thread. *smile*

D

Deleted member 2457

bigboss said:
gel said:
Series1boy said:
Are you going to start a new thread gel and tell us all about your new OLED tv, or have you took it back :)

He better keep it, now that he has sold his VT65! ;)
*smile*. You've got a great TV BB.

Series1boy

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
gel said:
bigboss said:
gel said:
Series1boy said:

He better keep it, now that he has sold his VT65! ;)
*smile*. You've got a great TV BB.

I apprecitate you haven't had your kuro calibrated, but would be interesting to see what you think between your Kuro and the VT.

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

Let him wait BB. *smile*

What are you going to do with the KRP?

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

bigboss said:
Panasonic will be only for general TV viewing.....getting a Projector for movies. *i-m_so_happy*

I knew that, but couldn't you have stuck with the Kuro for general tv viewing, or were you concerned (like I was) that it was coming to the end of the warranty period?

It is already past its warranty period. Basically, the buyer of my house was willing to pay me good money for my Kuro. He didn't want the AV system to be disturbed. I only had to put an additional £150 for the Panasonic, and I get 4 years John Lewis warranty.

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

bigboss said:
It is already past its warranty period. Basically, the buyer of my house was willing to pay me good money for my Kuro. He didn't want the AV system to be disturbed. I only had to put an additional £150 for the Panasonic, and I get 4 years John Lewis warranty.

That's a decent deal.

I think the picture will be better on the Pana, just keep an eye on the screen uniformity and IR.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts