New LG OLED TV out!

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
D

Deleted member 2457

Just negotiated a killer deal on calibration too! *smile*

D

Deleted member 2457

bigboss said:
So you've bought an ex-display model of screenburn prone technology. Did you check the TV yourself?

Why do you need the soundbar? You already have a 5.1 system.
The TV is fine, I checked it out. Any problems I have 28 days to return it. I M selling the sound bar and tablet. I already have buyers.

D

Deleted member 2457

bigboss said:
PM me on AV forums if you're selling your VT65. :)
Will do, it's perfect and has 4 years John Lewis transferable warranty, and calibrated.

Series1boy

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
gel said:
bigboss said:
Will do, it's perfect and has 4 years John Lewis transferable warranty, and calibrated.

crazy man lol! Let us know what you think.

did you include the 3313 Denon bd that you returned...

son of, Vincent Teoh concluded at the shoot out and personally thinks the ZT is better than the OLED LG.

D

Deleted member 2457

Series1boy said:
gel said:
bigboss said:

crazy man lol! Let us know what you think.

did you include the 3313 Denon bd that you returned...

son of, Vincent Teoh concluded at the shoot out and personally thinks the ZT is better than the OLED LG.
Yep, included the Denon.

D

Deleted member 2457

Son_of_SJ said:
gel said:
Just negotiated a killer deal on calibration too! *smile*

I'm pleased that you will be getting the "new" set calibrated, by whom? However, I am curious as to how you have shrunk it to fit on your Optimum AV300 stand!! *dance4*
Canary Jules from AVForums has done me a really good deal. I spoke with the guy from LG and he said the TV stand would be fine overlapping the sides.

D

Deleted member 2457

Btw - I spoke with the guy from LG and he said John Lewis will have the new one in a week for £3000.

D

Deleted member 2457

chebby said:
gel said:
Btw - I spoke with the guy from LG and he said John Lewis will have the new one in a week for £3000.

So what happens to the one you've just bought in the meantime?
I keep it.

D

Deleted member 2457

I got it all setup - it's amazing! I love it, it's perfect! *biggrin*

D

Deleted member 2457

I can't seem to upload photos! Anyone got any simple tips again? I have uploaded the photo I just can select it to copy and paste it. Cheers.

Son_of_SJ

Sep 10, 2009
Visit site
gel said:
I can't seem to upload photos! Anyone got any simple tips again? I have uploaded the photo I just can select it to copy and paste it. Cheers.

See below the detailed instructions that Chebby sent me in August 2012. They are for photobucket rather than for flickr, but I hope that the same procedure applies (except that the symbol on the What Hi-Fi site is now square and says "Image") . By the way, the photo shows a television overhanging an Optimum AV300 stand, even more than your "new" 55" OLED will ...

chebbysinstructions_zpsc9a8c31d.jpg

D

Deleted member 2457

Son_of_SJ said:
gel said:

See below the detailed instructions that Chebby sent me in August 2012. They are for photobucket rather than for flickr, but I hope that the same procedure applies (except that the symbol on the What Hi-Fi site is now square and says "Image") . By the way, the photo shows a television overhanging an Optimum AV300 stand, even more than your "new" 55" OLED will ...
Cheers, I will give it a shot. It only slightly overlaps, I was quite surprised.

Series1boy

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
D

Deleted member 2457

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts