New Home Cinema

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi, i am looking for a new home cinema for my living room and i need some help. I was thinking about getting the Onkyo 606 but i then heard about some problems about buzzing when using the PlayStation 3 with 7.1. So i am now thinking about getting the Denon 1909 or 2309 but although i have compared the products on the Denon website i cannot tell any considerable differences, so can anybody tell me if it is worth the extra 150 pounds.

For speakers, i am really looking for the best 5.1 system for under a 1500 pounds, but they also ned to have the option to buy the speakers seperatly.

I will also be lookign for a new TV in the very near future and am thinking of the Sony W4500 or the X4500 but i will be waiting for reviews before i decied on which.

Thanks Tom.

A

Anonymous

I got the 1909 and am extremely happy with it.

For speakers why not look at similar to my setup...

Mordaunt short 905i center, 914i fronts, 903i bipoles, 309i sub. I absolutely love the sound in both movies and music (stereo). I used to have b&w 6 series but they didn't sound anywhere near as good with movies.

As for tv, great choice to wait. I myself am waiting to see what the X4500 is like, if it turns out to be amazing and i'm hoping it does then i'll get that. If it turns out as bad as Samsungs LED tv then i'll get the W4500 if it's better than the W4000.

A

Anonymous

thanks i will have to look into them. over all how much did your speakers cost?

A

Anonymous

500-600, you can get real bargains at richer sounds if u buy in store and pay cash for the lot!

A

Anonymous

so you think that the mordaunt shorts are better than the B&W. have you tried any others in that price range?

A

Anonymous

Sorry about this because i do not know if 'bumping' is permitted on this forum, but i woulod really like to know the WHF staffs opinion on my dillema

A

Anonymous

also does anybody know when the denon 2309 is coming out and is being reviewed? another this is what is the regulations for avatars on this forum? because i have tried numerous time to use one but it never seems to work

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts