New HiFi seperates system

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
:help:

Thought that smiley was appropriate! Hi guys i;m new on here and hoping you can give me some advice on what to get. i want a hifi system for my student house in Liverpool. But I don't know much about this older technology ( Saw a guy advertising KEF 104's from 1970's as " leading edge technology"). right I am very jealous of the set up my father has it sounds very sweet. he has arcam alpha 8 amp and a matching cd player coupled with b&w 602 floorstanding speakers he got all of those and gold plated wiring for €500! but i am on a very much tighter budget . currently watching an arcam alpha 7 amp and mission 733i speakers. think dad has older seperates upstairs so might ask if i can have them! Looking at spending max 70-80 quid on the speakers. advice please. if and when i see what seperates are in the attic i'll put them up.

toyota man

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
Hello and welcome mission 752s have been bought by forum members for less than £100 and some have gon for £35 on the bay

fantastic speaker for that kind of moneyI paid more than £500 for mine new good luck in your search:) :)

A

Anonymous

toyota man said:
Hello and welcome mission 752s have been bought by forum members for less than £100 and some have gon for £35 on the bay

fantastic speaker for that kind of moneyI paid more than £500 for mine new good luck in your search:) :)

Thanks for your input. I had a look a these last night they look nice, reviews are somwhat mixed. but there are none near me, or with delivery and i don't have a car. But if you see any give a shout. Thank you ;-)

A

Anonymous

anyone else? haha i'm dying here only one reply. :wall:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts