New Football Season

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

Hi

Are we doing the fantasy football league again this season? Just had an email and looks like we can pick our teams already.

Many thanks

D

Deleted member 2457

Andrew Everard said:
Thanks gel,

You just won me another office bet. I think the Fantasy Football thing is Clare's pet project: I'll give her a nudge.

Lol - happy to help, cheers mate. I'm thinking a new name for this season as well - Lambert's Legends.

Cheers

D

Deleted member 2457

shooter69 said:
Not a murmer so far gel.

I do recall Clare saying she might give it a miss this year, hopfuly not though.

I hope not too mate, I was looking forward to picking my teams early so it gave me plenty of time to play around with different players, hopefully something can get sorted. I have played other fantasy football leagues in the past but I have to say I quite liked this one and especially the number of subs you could use - it was good fun.

Cheers

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
I'm just too busy now I have more than the wonderful world of WHF to look after - but i'm working on getting one of the team to be the new FF organiser. Will return with news shortly....

D

Deleted member 2457

Clare Newsome said:
I'm just too busy now I have more than the wonderful world of WHF to look after - but i'm working on getting one of the team to be the new FF organiser. Will return with news shortly....

That is a shame, I quite like your posts. I thought you had been posting less for months now are you now looking after the Twitter or Facebook page then? Or something else? I hope we still get to see Tractorgirl FC (I think that was your correct name, just clicked on the league to check but it's gone and looks like you can sign up for another league now) though.

Thanks

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts