Question New Bluetooth/wireless setup system

ianinkent

May 15, 2023
Visit site
Hi Guys
Have finally taken my large vinyl collection from the loft and want to start listening again after 30 plus years.

Looking for recommendations and have a budget of circa 1k for bluetooth turntable and wireless speakers (I hate cables lol). Seem to be loads of reviews on individual kit but nothing on putting a system together.

Thinking turntable with phone preamp to avoid separate amp and wireless speakers.

Good turntable suggestion, I think. In addition, specifically you need the BT add on for that Project T1 to be able to connect wirelessly. Then you might consider a pair of Sonos ERA 100 speakers to create a stereo set, as an alternative to more traditional Hifi designs.

Don‘t forget, wireless speakers still have a mains cable each, so nothing is actually without wires!

Reactions: ianinkent

DCarmi

Ruark MR1 or Q Acoustics M20 speakers?

Not sure converting analogue to digital and then back to analogue is the best idea. If you really want bluetooth probably the Pro-Ject T1-BT or the perhaps the cheaper Sony bluetooth turntable.

It it were me, I'd look at the Q Acoustics M20 and Rega 1 Plus, which you would plug into RCA sockets of the main speaker, so not bluetooth. I've seen those offered as a bundle.

Reactions: ianinkent

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts