New ATC SCM10se anyone interested?

lpv

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
this news is for a while on ATC website but these limited monitors looks even better on recent/ new pictures.. this is luxury, limited, occasional product and as such could cost 7k.. will it sound much different than and recent small SCM? I doubt it.

I'd much rather these than a pair of clapped out LS3/5a that claim to have been used by <insert studio name> . I'm sure there's a premium for rarity, but if such things are a great success, manufacturers always seem to find a way to revise them for volume production with a big price cut! Not saying the nice people at ATC would be so mercenary.

nopiano said:
I'd much rather these than a pair of clapped out LS3/5a that claim to have been used by <insert studio name> . I'm sure there's a premium for rarity, but if such things are a great success, manufacturers always seem to find a way to revise them for volume production with a big price cut! Not saying the nice people at ATC would be so mercenary.

Obviously not. They wouldn't get 70 people to part with that money only to bring out an unlimited non SE version later, would they?

TRENDING THREADS