Netflix on virgin tivo

DandyCobalt

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
Channel 202 is "Horror+1" on ours

Netflix is available as an App but you need to pay a subscription, and I think we have a premium package with virgin.

daveh75

VM said:
New and existing Virgin Media customers can enjoy an unprecedented six month gift subscription to Netflix if they sign-up to Virgin Media’s Premiere or VIP Collections2. Virgin Media TiVo customers on other packages will be able to make the most of the one-month free trial offered to all new Netflix members.

Existing Netflix members can use their current log-in on Virgin Media TiVo for easy access to their favourite shows on the main TV screen without having to switch between TV inputs or remote controls.

http://about.virginmedia.com/press-release/9410/virgin-media-lights-up-tv-screens-with-netflix-launch

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
I'm on the XL package so would still have to pay for it as my six-month free trial (via Apple TV) has ended. Since the end of Breaking Bad, not that bothered to be honest. Might sign up again when the second series of House of Cards comes on.

DandyCobalt

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
Would be nice if Lovefilm was on TiVo too.

We have to use my son's PS3 to stream Lovefilm, and I'm really too old to use a games controller as a remote control :-(

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts