Need help (Speaker selection )

giod8

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
Hello to all,
First of all i wanna say its a great site and i visit it quite often, So i need any opinion about the following

Front Speakers
1.Tannoy Revoloution DC6T SE
2.Klipsch RF 82 II
3.Kef Q700
4.Neat Motive 1
5 Acoustic energy Aelite 3
6.Monitor auidio RX6
7.Paradigm Monitor 7 or 9

with sub Velodyne CHT 15''

About the center and the rear speakers i will decide later.

AV Amp
1. Pioneer SC-LX56-k
2. Denon 3313

Mostly for movies but also for electronic music with low freq. and deep bass.The living room is about 40square meters.
Any suggestions??
Thank You in advance!

:wave: from Greece

Blackdawn

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Have you posted in the Home cinema section? - should be some AV aficionados over there. Why do you need lots of bass when you are going to be using a sub as well?

I've owned the Klipsch RB speakers before and I reckon they would have been good for movies. I think the RF's would also be good for this.

giod8

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
Yes i have posted iin AV home cinema section asking about the amp. I will try to listen to the RF's 82II soon as well as the Aelite 3, the only speakers i cant listen to here in Greece are the Tannoys The SE model isnt available yet :(

Fixt00l

Aug 17, 2012
Visit site
Hello! Avoid the Tannoy like the plague, I auditioned this model, connected to a great amp, the HK6550.Forum members were right - these speakers have exceptionally clean highs, nice detai, but zero bass, attack and presence.I would not use them even if they were for free.I played various Eurohouse / Eurodance songs, also some Hard Rock / Power Metal, and the sound still was quite dull.

giod8

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
guys!

well i listened to the following

Acoustic energy Aelite 3

Paradigm Monitor 7 or 9

Monitor auidio RX6

Kef Q700 and Q500

well so far loved the Aelites!!!!! wonderful , big sound excelent med and high freqencies , low frequencies ok not big bass but very dicent

Kef q500 and 700 nice clear sound but luck of bass (for my ears)

Monotor Audio RX6 nice low freqencies maybe little better than the aleites but very obvious difference in the mid and high area.. not bad though but still behind the aelites!!

Paradigm nice clear sound but not to bright not enough bass .. and not a superb construction...

Now i wanna hear the dynalic metalic sound from the Klipsh 82II , i;m sure i will love the bass but thats all ...

will come back with a review...

Anyone that had to compare RX6 with aelites and RF82II???

Thanks!!!!!!!

giod8

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
guys!

well i listened to the following

Acoustic energy Aelite 3

Paradigm Monitor 7 or 9

Monitor auidio RX6

Kef Q700 and Q500

well so far loved the Aelites!!!!! wonderful , big sound excelent med and high freqencies , low frequencies ok not big bass but very dicent

Kef q500 and 700 nice clear sound but luck of bass (for my ears)

Monotor Audio RX6 nice low freqencies maybe little better than the aleites but very obvious difference in the mid and high area.. not bad though but still behind the aelites!!

Paradigm nice clear sound but not to bright not enough bass .. and not a superb construction...

Now i wanna hear the dynalic metalic sound from the Klipsh 82II , i;m sure i will love the bass but thats all ...

will come back with a review...

Anyone that had to compare RX6 with aelites and RF82II???

Thanks!!!!!!!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts