Need help in my choice!!!!!!!!!!!!!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi everyone!!!

In 1st i would say SORRY for my worst english, cos I'm not from english speakin country. I'm from Ukraine!!!

So....

I'm so ,so,so new in Hi-Fi direction , but i'm goin' to get more cool stereop system then my...

And I need help in this quastion....in most i like jazz,soul,bossa nova...U unerstand.

My choise is between combo CA V2 line and Rotel, i've been told that NAD is bad 4 my music!

SPC is BW685....

Dudes....help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
hi there!

I'd mix and match to get the best - the Rotel RCD-06 CD player is far inferior in performance terms to both its excellent RA-04 amplifier partner and the likes of rival CD players from Marantz (the CD6002) and Cambridge Audio's 640C V2.

The Marantz CD6002 with the Rotel RA-04 and B&W 685 speakers is an awesome combination with any genre of music. Replacing the Marantz player with the Cambridge Audio would lose you some punch and refinement, but would be a far better option than the Rotel RCD-06, which sounds disorganised by comparison to either rival player.

I hope this helps!

A

Anonymous

Privet,

tibe nada CA V2, Rotel bloche ee NAD bloche ss tibe musicka

Apologies for my terrible russian;)

I think I just said: Hello, you need CA V2, Rotel is bad and the NAD is bad with your music;)

By the way, what other equipment are you putting this with?

For the record, I've never heard a NAD CD player, but I gather they are for the thumping rock/pop music lovers out there. You only need to look at the rated output power of some of their amplifiers;)

A

Anonymous

Damn....your Russian even worst than my English))))))))))

Thank U 4 comment!!! I think that I goin in one-brand combo....so, i understand that I must take CA CD+AMP???

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
If I had to choose between the two, i'd definitely pick the CA combo. It may sound a little leaner than if you'd gone with the Rotel amp, but the B&W speakers are more than man enough to make it a good system.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts