Need help identifying this hi-fi system, please

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi! I just jumped on a good (or perhaps not?) deal on a second hand hi-fi system, but due to some certain circumstances I have no idea what brand it is yet. I am expecting this piece of c... (or perhaps not?) to arrive in a few days, and I am very eager to get some more info on what on earth I just spent cash on. Again, certain circumstances... ;)

4qobgjt.jpg

669yer7.jpg

6baamvs.jpg

5yilxc6.jpg

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thomas

A

Anonymous

what on earth have u got there looks like the futuristic bro of a b&o but i really have no idea where did u get it from ?

A

Anonymous

Yes I know, my initial thought was B&O. Well, ish... although I have a feeling that the similarity doesn't go much deeper than just the first glance likeness. I could be wrong though.

Anyway, the previous owner of the mysterious system told me that it was given to him as a gift, and that it is still very new and comes in the original box. That's all I know, except for the above pictures he provided me.

I'm still very puzzled and curious. lol.

Razz

Jun 25, 2007
Visit site
Hey Thomas,

It wasn't easy but I've finally identified it! :)

It is produced by a company called AUVI Technologies - check the product web page here: http://www.auviworld.com/auvi/MSW1150.php

It seems to be a US-based company:
"Headquartered in St. Louis, MO, Auvi has expanded its network of
partner offices within Hong Kong, India and Singapore. Over the past
two years, distribution of product has grown throughout the U.S.,
Canada, Europe, Latin America, South America and Asia-Pacific."

It's a 150 dollar product (around 80 quid if I'm not mistaken) - so don't get your hopes too high... :)

Pretty good looking though....

In any case - enjoy it!!!

RAzz

A

Anonymous

Ahh.. excellent! Thank you very much indeed, Razz! How the hell you pulled this off is way beyond me, but I sure appreciate your effort. Thanks again mate!

Cheers :)

TRENDING THREADS