Need advice to get a good sound in the garden

Hi I am planing to get some good sound in my yard and the problem is that i don't know what i should get. Firstly, I have a pool, so i assume that i would need a couple of speakers which i guess should be waterproof. So ideally, it would be 2-3 speakers around the pool(the area around it is about 1000 sq feet) and 2 more in the patio area(about 450 sq feet). As well as the speakers I guess i would need an amplifier and a dj turntable.
Could anyone help me with picking up the whole set and maybe giving me some tips on what else i might need? Thanks

brownz

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
Sorin Chiriac said:
Hi I am planing to get some good sound in my yard and the problem is that i don't know what i should get. Firstly, I have a pool, so i assume that i would need a couple of speakers which i guess should be waterproof. So ideally, it would be 2-3 speakers around the pool(the area around it is about 1000 sq feet) and 2 more in the patio area(about 450 sq feet). As well as the speakers I guess i would need an amplifier and a dj turntable.Could anyone help me with picking up the whole set and maybe giving me some tips on what else i might need? Thanks

Waterproof speakers + long cables = No Problem. Google is your friend.
Amplifiers + Turntables = Outdoors. Not really. They don't really mix (heh not sic). Some professional PA amps may be designed with an IP rating to make them weatherproof to a point, but I'm pretty sure that there is nothing HiFi Amp that is of a similar nature.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts