need a 3d blu ray player witch player?

markyboy156

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
smiley-cool.gif
hi i have the samsung le40c750 3d tv i am after a 3d blu ray player but witch player i want the player to show of the tv picture quality what would be the best player to add to the samsung excellent picture quality thanks could somebody reply asap please
smiley-surprised.gif

A

Anonymous

Sorry to hijack your thread but I too am looking for a good 3d blu ray player.. preferrably on a budget price that doesn't compromise picture or audio quality and most importantly offers HD audio for 3d. Any ideas?

A

Anonymous

if budget allows get the Oppo BDP-93

these are just superb

Allan @ Ideal AV

A

Anonymous

That s570 sounds about the ideal price range for me. Does that do HD audio on 3d? Would have gone with a ps3 slim if it wasn't for that. I just have a tv but already getting a decent home cinema system from a friend at a good price so have that covered however I don't think it plays 3d blu rays so looking for an alternative just incase.

Senden said:
That s570 sounds about the ideal price range for me. Does that do HD audio on 3d? Would have gone with a ps3 slim if it wasn't for that. I just have a tv but already getting a decent home cinema system from a friend at a good price so have that covered however I don't think it plays 3d blu rays so looking for an alternative just incase.

As far as I'm aware, yes, Sony S570 does HD audio on 3D.

A

Anonymous

Digged out where I heard it didn't. Was in an issue of what hifi last year (november I think) which came with a"ultimate guide to blu ray". In the review of the S570 at the very end it says that due to a lack of a secondary hdmi port, last gen receivers can only get SD sound with 3d. How would I find out whether or not my home cinema system is considered last gen or not? The one i'm getting is the Samsung HT-C5550.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
If you're getting that system, you don't need a Blu-ray player - there's one built-in, although it doesn't do 3D. I'd suggest you have a look for an all-in-one 3D home cinema in a box system, such as Samsung's HT-C6930W.

Most of the major manufacturers have them.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts