Neat Acoustic Motive 1 or Motive 2?

A

Anonymous

Havent we been here before?
emotion-5.gif

Have you heard them yet?

My 1's are running in nicely now and sounding better and better, but they do sound at their best pumped up a bit (they do sing and have amazing bass depth and weight). Maybe the 2's would be better for playing at lower volumes?? I have read that the bass definition is better on the 2's.

Both 1's and 2's sound lovely. If you have a small room and dont want to listen to it loud then the 2's would be great i think.

Get along to PJ hi fi and let the lads demo them for you!

gbhsi1

Mar 5, 2008
Visit site
ha ha- yes we have, I do not have the chance to listen to them as my local dealers to not stock them here in Manchester. If I go for the 2's, I am worried that I will lose the bass which I currently have with my aelite 3's. But then again, my room is not that big...so 1's would be ideal! I hate making these decisions :)

SHAXOS

Feb 11, 2008
Visit site
In a small room the neat 2 have plenty bass clout. Honestly its quite shocking the bass they deliver as they are tiny.

A

Anonymous

Agreed.

I dont know what your current speakers are like but the 2's plumb the depths very nicely mate. I listened to the 2's after listening to some dali ikon 6's and they were way better on the bass front.

Dennis Michos

Jun 24, 2008
Visit site
Will the Neat 2 fit nicely a 5x5m room or are they too small?
Do they match with Cyrus amps? Probably my Cyrus One is too small for them, isn't it? How would they perform with a Cyrus 6vs2?
Can I use them as front speakers in a future surround system?
Thanks!!!!

SHAXOS

Feb 11, 2008
Visit site
I had two cyrus 6 powers biamping neat motive 2 speakers with the prevs2. It was very good if a bit bright. But that was the amplification as i kept my neats with an upgrade to bel canto and the sound was superb.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts