NaimUniti Owners

Beegrich

Jun 4, 2008
Visit site
I was wondering if anyone can help me with a shuffle issue I have with a NaimUniti. Everything was working fine until I had to rebuild my mac. After rebuild and restoring from the back up the Naim will not shuffle songs under the Albums option, normally I would hit all and it would select an artist with "A" to commence playback and i could leave it playing for house but now it won't play further than the first song selection. The odd things is that specialily created playlists will play fine, eyeconnect seems to be running and working Ok its just the shufle option in the main itunes library.

Does anyone have any ideas or experience to overcome this issue because its driving me nuts and limiting the music I can listen to.

Thanks in advance

Rich

I'm running a new (4 months old) NaimUniti with a 24" mac

Beegrich

Jun 4, 2008
Visit site
Forgot to add that if I force a forward request the Naim just shows connecting before defaulting back to the main menu again.

John Duncan

Hmm. Have to say I'm not seeing the same problem with eyeconnect. Took a while to move on a track, but it chose one at random, certainly. What happens if you stop and start the server in System Preferences?

This might be the time to point out that I find Twonky much more responsive, albeit at a cost (€15 or something) and at the expense of usability...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts