Naim Muso at John Lewis £630!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

chebby said:
Native_bon said:
why so low, or are they not selling them? *nea*

It was a one-off customer return (open box?) from John Lewis that gel just happened to be there when gel was in the shop.

It's in his other Nintronics related thread (I think).
Yep, it was fate! *biggrin*. John Lewis do big discounts on returned stuff.

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
Native_bon said:
why so low, or are they not selling them? *nea*

It was a one-off customer return (open box?) from John Lewis that just happened to be there when gel was in the shop.

It's in his other Nintronics related thread (I think).

D

Deleted member 2457

buzz_lightclick said:
gel said:
Sorry it's sold to me. *biggrin*

Any good? Where's your review?

I predict it will be returned or sold on before Xmas *biggrin*
Yep, it's really good. The sound goes very loud and very clear. I can't use it with my iPad though and use it at the same time, which is a bit of a bummer. So just using it with my iPhone or iPod Touch. The sound is separated nice and clear. At first I thought it was damaged because the grill on the front of it is bent when up close but that's just the way it is. It can be used as a speaker for the TV too.

D

Deleted member 2457

spiny norman said:
jjbomber said:
So that could be anytime between 9 and 5 on at least 3 days a week!!!

Has he gone part-time, then?
*biggrin* I do like their ex-display and returned deals.

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
gel said:
I can't use it with my iPad though and use it at the same time,

Can you unpick that sentence for me please?

In what way can't you use the iPad? With AirPlay? Bluetooth? Wired (with charging cable)?

What do you mean "use it at the same time"? Are you trying to play from more than one iDevice at the same time?

D

Deleted member 2457

chebby said:
gel said:

In what way can't you use the iPad? With AirPlay? Bluetooth? Wired (with charging cable)?

What do you mean "use it at the same time"? Are you trying to play from more than one iDevice at the same time?
When listening to music on the iPad via Bluetooth on the Muso, I can't use the wireless internet on the iPad at the same time. It keeps freezing.

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
gel said:
chebby said:
gel said:

When listening to music on the iPad via Bluetooth on the Muso, I can't use the wireless internet on the iPad at the same time. It keeps freezing.

Ok I don't know what will help then (assuming all your iPad settings are correct). I am listening from my iPhone using Bluetooth and typing this.

Maybe you can give Naim tech support a call on Monday.

You've had these issues before IIRC.

Have you connected the mu-so to your wireless router with an ethernet cable yet? It gives another level of stability.

Give AirPlay a go as well.

D

Deleted member 2457

chebby said:
gel said:
chebby said:
gel said:

Ok I don't know what will help then (assuming all your iPad settings are correct). I am listening from my iPhone using Bluetooth and typing this.

Have you connected the mu-so to your wireless router with an ethernet cable yet? It gives another level of stability.

No I haven't done any of that stuff. I can listen to music on my iPad and search the Internet though. But when I put the Muso in the equation that's when things get complicated.

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
gel said:
chebby said:
gel said:
chebby said:
gel said:

No I haven't done any of that stuff. I can listen to music on my iPad and search the Internet though. But when I put the Muso in the equation that's when things get complicated.

I know someone joked about it but, seriously, do you intend to read the instructions?

D

Deleted member 2457

chebby said:
gel said:
chebby said:
gel said:
chebby said:
gel said:

I know someone joked about it but, seriously, do you intend to read the instructions?
I read the quick setup guide. *biggrin*. I am just enjoying listening to it at the moment. But yes I will read them but I don't know when. I have just put them back in the box, so I will get them out again today, perhaps I will have a butchers then. There don't seem to be any big manual though, just little guides.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts