robg1976

Sep 17, 2007
Visit site
Can anyone tell me why what hi-fi have removed NAD products from the buying guide..........the C352 amp and c521 bee cd player won products of the year in 2004 and 2003 so why remove them.............

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
We only remove products from the Buyer's Guide when manufacturers advise us the products are/are being discontinued - we simply don't have the page-space to include every product we've ever tested.

As commented here before, that'll change once the BG goes online next year, when products can live on forever...(though obviously with any relevant note re availability).

Meanwhile, all other current NAD products we've tested are still very much listed in the BG - i've just randomly flicked to CD players, for example, and can see a couple nestling next to each other.

A

Anonymous

I read this with interest as i too wondered why some products were not included in the BG. At the risk of being pedantic the C352 amp is still listed on the NAD website and still being sold in my local stores.

robg1976

Sep 17, 2007
Visit site
I have to agree Nad still have the C352 and i must say after listening to marantz and the cambridge audio before buying the nad is a must.. its got to be a futur classic.....

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
So it's either a global conspiracy or NAD has left it on its website as it's perhaps not quite sold out in some markets. After all, it is a global website...

We can only act on the information we get from the companies.

TRENDING THREADS