nad masters and what hi-fi

biggus_1961

Nov 24, 2007
Visit site
The masters series has been around for a year now but still no what hi-fi review compairing them with other brands..Why is this as what hifi are usually about the first magazine to review and compare nad gear..

biggus_1961

Nov 24, 2007
Visit site
I have not seen a whfsv review on these or indeed a comparison with other brands...Whfsv are normally very quick to grab hold of nad products but these have been around for a year now.Same goes with the hi-fi versions of these....Im sure there are plenty of T763 owners who are keen to see how the 'ultimate' nad's compare with others..

biggus_1961

Nov 24, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="nads"]they have also missed out the bigger Nad amps. Not that i am interested....[/quote]
yes i know they have...you seem to have a good set up there nad's..Whats the bass response like on the BW703, is it warm and plenty ?

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Hi there,

We'd love to review the Masters series, but the closest we've got is having prototypes in for a Next Big Thing feature. NAD aren't that keen on us testing the real thing - and while i'm happy to go out and buy test kit, these are a tad on the pricey side...

I'll ask them (again) to reconsider - maybe after they've read the review of one of their other products in the February issue (out 10th Jan) they might change their minds!

A

Anonymous

Hi Biggus,

Ive got the NAD M25 amp & love it. Its had great reviews in other magazines but i'd like to see it reviewed on What Hifi as well

A

Anonymous

Thanks Clare,

Ive got the NAD m25 & would love to see a What Hifi review on it. Looking forward to any updates on the masters pre-amp & disc players though with all the new HD formats now.

biggus_1961

Nov 24, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="Clare Newsome"]
Hi there,

We'd love to review the Masters series, but the closest we've got is having prototypes in for a Next Big Thing feature. NAD aren't that keen on us testing the real thing - and while i'm happy to go out and buy test kit, these are a tad on the pricey side...

I'll ask them (again) to reconsider - maybe after they've read the review of one of their other products in the February issue (out 10th Jan) they might change their minds!
[/quote]

After reading NAD'S webb page i see that their latest "T' series av amps are now modular construction and NAD say are upgradable to Dolbt true hd etc when available..I suspect this may be why the masters series av gear isn't available for testing it seams like nad may be almost ready to offer upgrades for av use seeing as ONKYO have made clean sweep of the av amp 2007 awards..I think this time nad sat on fence a little too long !

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts