NAD M10 V2 Dirac options

stojanovic

Dec 17, 2022
Visit site
Hello everyone. I've bought a used NAD M10 V2 streaming amplifier. I've got just the unit, remote control and power cable. No microphone, USB, or adapter for Dirac. What are my options in order to set up Dirac? What should I look for to buy in order to set up Dirac?

Also, in blueOS app I do not see anything related to Dirac. I guess it will show later when measurements are done using Dirac app?

Thanks!

skinnypuppy71

Aug 10, 2021
Visit site
I would suggest maybe get in touch with Terry Ellis @ pursuit perfect system on YouTube, he is very well versed in the Dirac live suit and I'm sure he's very responsive to questions such as yours.

James105

Oct 30, 2019
Visit site
Hello everyone. I've bought a used NAD M10 V2 streaming amplifier. I've got just the unit, remote control and power cable. No microphone, USB, or adapter for Dirac. What are my options in order to set up Dirac? What should I look for to buy in order to set up Dirac?

Also, in blueOS app I do not see anything related to Dirac. I guess it will show later when measurements are done using Dirac app?

Thanks!
You'll need to down load the software for your laptop then when you run it your M10 will be found on the network.

You'll then need a calibrated microphone, you can plug this into you laptop.

recommended-microphones

TRENDING THREADS