NAD for Cambridge?

a91gti

Jul 9, 2009
Visit site
I have a NAD c541i and am dead chuffed with it,however i look at the build quality of the Cambridge range and wonder if i might ditch the NAD.

robg1976

Sep 17, 2007
Visit site
If you are happy with it why change it....The NAD is of good build quality you have to remember with all NAD products the MONEY is spent on the inside. they are plain in design and not the best looking but they do what it says on the tin.. and pound for pound most nad products are always best in their class....???????

nads

[quote user="taxiboy"]I have a NAD c541i and am dead chuffed with it,however i look at the build quality of the Cambridge range and wonder if i might ditch the NAD.[/quote]
i think you will be disappointed.

A

Anonymous

I have to agree, after experience with both, IMO CA's cd player are alot better than their amps

A

Anonymous

I find the CA build quality to be dreadful. All three CA products I've owned have developed problems within 2 years and I now avoid the brand like the plague. Sure they might have metal facias and look pretty but I'd take NAD any day. Personal opinion of course, maybe I just got unlucky with my three CA products.

a91gti

Jul 9, 2009
Visit site
Thank you folks for your replies,all pretty much what i was thinking but its always nice to get other peoples thoughts. I must say though that although i have only the one Cambridge product i cannot fault it at all.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts