Nad cplayer reliability

gasolin

I do want a matching Nad cd player for my Nad C316BEE V2 amp

Nad C 538 is properly to expensive (havn't seen one in denmark) only 1 Nad C515BEE (got a good review from whathifi), Nad C516BEE is hard to find and i have read that Nad cplayers don't have the best reliability https://www.whathifi.com/forum/hi-fi/nad-c516bee

Is it true that reliability is not so good and is there an alterantive if i want one not to old that sounds good but don't to spend 200€ ?

BigH

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
Think a lot of cdps are not very reliable these days, you maybe better off buying an older used high quality one, My Marantz 63SE stills works after about 25 years. For about £200 you can pick up quite a decent player, used cdp are pretty cheap at the moment as people switch to streaming.

gasolin

Nothing wrong with my current cdplayer, i just like a nad cd player that matches the design of my amp and the sound quality,characteristics.

I do like good sound quality but i might be like those who buy special fans for there pc because of the colour they have or hifi in white to match with there white speakers

BigH

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
No point in sideways move just for looks, may as well get something that will make a real difference to sound quality. Too many people waste money of changing items for litle sonic gain. Buy something decent and enjoy it for years.

gasolin

I do, im just a nad fanboy, not so much for the big amps more for there lower amps that has power like a big amp

Now i have bought a nad cdplayer to get on that sort of matches my amp but also to get matching sound, so yes im a fanboy

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts