Nad C352 - Good Buy or old fashioned gear

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
There are some good deals to be had on the Nad C352 with the introduction of the new Nad C355 so is the 352 still a good investment. The product hs been on the market since 2003/2004 and won shed loads of good reviews however is it a product thats still capable of mixing it with the best in its class in 2008??

dexxas

Apr 16, 2008
Visit site
Where are these deals Dave. I am a musical fidelity person. But I loved my Nad 340 amp. Thought it was superb. I bought it in Richer sounds. You never see any Nad gear now in Richer sounds. My local Hi fi shop seems to be minimising and going totally AV with the exception of a couple of Teac items in the window.

Now Richer not selling or at least advertising it sells Nad. Nad now seems inaccessible to the likes of me. I do not want to buy it on eBay or buy it on the net . Or traipse round London. If your going up on the train. Once you bought it you got to carry it around all day. Anyone ever had that experience.

Sure you could go to an outlet ask for a demo go home home do a crafty order it on line what if it goes pear shaped. Richer sounds changes it no questions asked.

Put it this way I buy a pair of jeans for £4 in Asda I still like to try them on first. So if i going to spend £200!!

A

Anonymous

Superfi have a decent offer combining the amp with the CD player but apparent from online stuff Nad seems particuarly difficult to find and audition.

d_a_n1979

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
It depends on where youre from in the UK but i know theres a few dealears in and around the North West that stock NAD.

Superfi would be worth a visit to demo the NAD C352 amp and C542 CDP combo (which is very good i must say)

I demo'd the above and the NAD C355 amp a few weeks back with my mates M/A RS8s and my RS6's and the combo was fantastic. Powerful, deep and well controlled bass, well timed midrange and smooth treble which didnt seem too forward at all.

dexxas

Apr 16, 2008
Visit site
Thanks for that thinking back to my beloved Nad 340 I paired it with a Nad Cd player this one in the video. Maraculously had this fault. I had a repair center pick it up. They charged me a small fortune to do this repair. They came out with some *** and bull story. I realise only now seeing this. Why they charged me so much. Saw me coming.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsyiYPp6bjA

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts