nad c352 amp

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
i just love this amp which i bought from ebay and its also my first nad amp after years of cheap black amps with the horrible loudness buttons i finally have the amp i always wanted. and the difference in the sound is second to none. u can actually hear all the instruments and it's got the power without being too over bearing. i have it hooked up to a pair od tdl nucleus floorstanders rated at 125 watts each which i got from richer sounds and i was a bit weary thinkin how they would sound with the amp but i didnt need to worry they really have opened up and sound very musical i dont think im gonna leave the house now. i will be upgrading my cd player to a the nad c515bee so anyone if they can tell me if these pair up well and also i need to upgrade my cable the guy who sold it to me told me that kimber interconnects for amp to cd and techlink for the jumpers from main to pre out so if anyone has any good suggestions id appreciate it ive trid van den hul and i wasnt that impressed with them and same goes for van damme.

A

Anonymous

If you look in my sig you'll see what I'm using and it sounds great - only difference to you is the speakers.

Pike900fish

Jun 23, 2008
Visit site
Yea, I can't rate NAD amplification highly enough. My duo of power amps certainly kicks butt even though they're best part of 20years old..Like you, a bargain from ebay

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts