nad c315bee amp clicking, then turning off

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
hi,

i bought a nad amp from advice from the learned forum members here (thank you, much appreciated), and now i'm running into isues and hoped you could help. my turntable (stanton t90) plugs into a nad pp2 preamp and then into the c315bee amp.

over the last couple of days i've heard it click loudly once or twice and then stop amplifying.the amp still stays on, but it no longer makes any sound. (this happens after 20 seconds of music playing).

i thought it might be overheating (it isn't), any ideas?

thanks

brendan

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
The amp wouldn't overheat after 20 seconds unless there was something seriously wrong.

Are you bi-wiring biwireable speakers? If so, have you taken the shorting links out? Disconnect the speaker cables from the amplifier - does it still switch off after 20 seconds? If it does, it's definitely the amp, if it doesn't, then it' more likely a cable issue.

How long have you had it?

I was going to refer you to another thread about a customer with a faulty NAD product, but it seems to have mysteriously diappeared......

A

Anonymous

hi guys,Apologies for my late reply to this. it was a wiring issue and i managed to sort it. thanks for your assistance

Brendan

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts