My system as of 2012...

atanakata

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
Hiya all,

Just found out how FLICKR works and as I`ve done few changes to my system recently decided to share it with you.

The biggest upgrade was to add the Leema Pulse Stereo Amp to it. What can I say - huge difference from listening to music from my AVR. Now I see why the Mezzo 6 are so highly regarded for the money . The Leema drives them superbly . I am using the DAC of my Denon BluRay Player ( 24 bit/192khz ) as a transport. I know is not as perfect source as a dedicated CD player could be , but have tested it recently against an old model of Musical Fidelity CD Player and to be completely honest ,the owner of the player and I couldn`t find any noticeable difference . I know some of you wouldn`t agree here , but that was it...

Also a very annoying to me was having to swap all the time cables from the AVR and from the Amp. to the front speakers. The problem was solved by adding the Beresford Switch- a lovely and very useful little item, that doesn`t deteriorate the sound quality at all. Now I am using the fronts as part of the Hi-Fi and the AV system only by pressing a single knob.

I am just waiting on my Leema Linx interconnect now and I`ll be one very happy bunny ...

Hope this link works :

http://www.flickr.com/photos/76706709@N08/sets/72157629694621265/

Cheers...

atanakata

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
Aaah, yes :) Glad you noticed that. Entirely my idea of DIY.

Piece of hardboard- it was a bit glossy , so needed some sanding to get the texture of the wall when painted. 4 wall-plugs and screws in the corners, behind the TV and the rack, and when you spread the cables side by side , not all of them together in a shaft, then the curve of the hardboard is not as big and noticeable .

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts