richardw42

May 2, 2010
Visit site
Here's my HC as it stands. Unlikely to change very much from what it is. The only possible is to change TV for a Phillips 21:9, but it would uverhang the stand and look a little odd ?

Just to prove I'm not a complete AVI fanboy (as some might suspect), I love all things Monitor Audio too.

Its a Samsung 46" LCD (can't remeber model)

Marantz BD5004 BDP (this has been the one constant through all the changes, PQ is brill)

Yamaha RXV3067 (picked up new for £750, when they were replaced)

Sky+HD

The Sonos ZP90 is connected via optical to th 3067.

The Sony SMP is now replaced with an ATV

I suppose the one thing the purist might pick up on is the RS centre with the GS10s. A GS Centre just won't fit.

The MA R90HDs are cracking as surrounds (never used for anything else). The dogs aren't that bothered by it all, and sometimes they'll let me sit down and watch a film.

BTW I tried to post a pic the other day using the Tree icon and had all sorts of trouble.

This time just copied the image in flickr and pasted straight to post, never went near a URL.

kevinJ

Nov 2, 2008
Visit site
Nice system you've got there.

And no, that 21:9 wouldn't look out of place on that stand. You usually look at the screen, not the furniture it sits on;)

beautiful dogs too :)

richardw42

May 2, 2010
Visit site
imagejpeg

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
richardw42 said:
Very cool. Just snapped this on my iPad. Copied and pasted straight to forum. Nowhere near Flickr etc.

Yes, that one didn't work mate, when you copied and pasted the images from flickr before, what it actually pasted is the link directly to the jpg in flickr, which is what you want, quote your first post and the disable rich text format, you can see the image URL in the code.

The one from the iPad doesn't work for anyone else.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts