My home cinema at last .

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
So after many questions and posts here is the result . samsung LE32R73BD , samsung AV-R610 , JAMO A 102 HCS 5, PS3 and QED MICRO speakers cable all is good and im very happy but am going to upgrade the receiver and the hdmi when i get back from holidays but am usure wich one is best for me with all this ps3 updates !

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
Lol - know what you mean! Basically, with the PS3, you need an amp that can accept a linear PCM signal through an HDMI socket - that's all. However, if you're like me, I'm going to get one that can decode everything anyway, just to make sure I'm covered for any future purchases!

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
Depends on your budget and circumstances. The Onkyo 605 will do everything you need (and well!) for £325, though the 606 is due out shortly. If I was buying now, I'd get the Onkyo 875 or 905 as I want the upscaling chip for my standard def sources available in both. I might stretch to the 905 as I intend to get a projector as well and the 905 has 2 HDMI outputs (one for the TV and one for the projector). Unfortunately, with my job a little uncertain, I promised myself I'd pay off my credit card before buying any more big purchases
emotion-9.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts