My basic HT setup at Xmas!

Liam19

Jul 27, 2007
Visit site
Not that I expect to really impress anyone here with my cheap and cheerful HT system, but I just thought I'd put up a few pics anyway! Might upgrade my amp and speakers one day, but not until I get my own place (I'm a 20 year-old student, so it's a miracle I can afford surround sound at all! lol) Considering what I spent on it though, I'm very impressed with how Blu-ray looks and sounds!

Notice my favourite shot from my favourite film ever on the Panny screen too! I wonder if you've seen it?... lol

Hope you all had a great Christmas, and got some great AV goodies (I'm playing with my new iPod touch as we speak!)

Cheers!

<http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/5312/dsc00054te2.jpg>

Panasonic TH42PX70 plasma

Sky+ box (hooked up to TV with QED Sqart)
PS3 (hooked up to TV with QED Qunex) Onkyo HTS5105 home cinema system (hooked up to Sky+ and PS3 with Monster GameLink optical cables)

Liam19

Jul 27, 2007
Visit site
OK I can't get my photos to work and it won't let me delete the thread either! Please help!

I've read all the help threads I can find, it's just not letting me do it!

bretty

Jul 20, 2007
Visit site
i've had trouble with this, as well. The way I do it is as follows:

1. start a new topic.

2. you have to upload your photos before you type anything, even the title.

3. press the 'insert image' icon, and copy the photo's address into the 'image url' box.

4. select an 'alignment', I use 'top'.

5. Press 'insert'

6. Repeat for all your photos.

7. you can then put your text in.

Merry Christmas,

Brettyÿ

lonely boy

Apr 19, 2008
Visit site
dsc00054te2.jpg

There you go!

You need to replace those two outer characters with IMG tags.

Anyway, nice setup!

Liam19

Jul 27, 2007
Visit site
Wooooooo, thanks bretty and lonely boy, I was just about to give up!

Sorry you can't really see the Onk system, pics are darker than I thought! There's nothing to see anyway - it's a cheap, basic system (paid £314 back in August, although that's not 'cheap' to me! lol) But to my ears it sounds great with standard DD and DTS (the latter especially), and is more than good enough for my needs.

But if anyone wants to buy me a Yam 863 and a KEF 3005 system I won't deny them the pleasure! ÿ

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts