MUSICARCH hifi website

iamthegruffalo

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Hello guys,

Long time no post. I have been looking at a new DAC and the piece of kit I am close to downselecting features on this website at a cheaper price than elsewhere.

I guess my question is, has anyone any experience with these people?

I dont want to drop £1800 on the kit and have problems.

Thank you in advance

iamthegruffalo said:
Hello guys,

Long time no post. I have been looking at a new DAC and the piece of kit I am close to downselecting features on this website at a cheaper price than elsewhere.

I guess my question is, has anyone any experience with these people?

I dont want to drop £1800 on the kit and have problems.

Thank you in advance

See below:-

https://www.companiesintheuk.co.uk/ltd/musicarch

I haven't dealt with them.

insider9

Ask them the most technical question you can think off. If they're able to help straight away then that's a good sign. If they can't, see how else they're willing to help.

I know these are not indications whether they're trustworthy. But that can help you decide. Whatever you do, if at all possible, pay by credit card. That minimises the risk.

tino

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
I would say they are from my experience.

I bought my Wadia from Musicarch / Donald. Very enthusiastic and likeable chap. A pleasant experience.

I believe they've developed their own line of valve amplifiers as well.

Why don't you read the testimonials?

iamthegruffalo

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Gentlemen,

Thank you for your replies. All useful in their own way. Final note, reviews, I only have to look at reviews on Amazon to understand applicability and Im usually suspicious of reviews except on a one to one basis, it was a personal perspective that I was looking for here and that has been provided.

Again, thanks

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts