Music Player

Robbob

Jan 26, 2016
Visit site
I just thought I would post this, for any other newbies like me just starting out in the world of PC music players.

From advice on this forum, I started with Foobar. This may well be the best music player out there, for people who know what they are doing, and have the time and patience to set it up, and fine tune it the way they want. I, however found it very difficult to use, beyond being a very simple player. It seems to me, to function well, it needs various extra plugins, which I found difficult to install.

So, I switched to Musicbee, and am far happier with it. It works and is customisable straight out of the box, and even comes with WASAPI already in place, unlike Foobar. Like Foobar, it will also do way more than I will probably ever want to do, but I have found it much easier to set up and use. I would thoroughly recommend it it to anyone who, like me, may find Foobar a bit daunting.

Xanderzdad

Jun 25, 2008
Visit site
Hi Robbob

I would second your experience. I moved to Musicbee last year (also from Foobar) - it is a brilliant music manager and player.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts