Music and Film Reviews

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
How about just telling us about the great CD's, Vinyl or Films instead of telling us that half of them are crap. There are other mags for that i.e. Mojo, Q, NME. You are not a music mag but a Hi Fi mag so tell us what recording deserve our cash and why.

laserman16

Nov 23, 2007
Visit site
painbob said:
How about just telling us about the great CD's, Vinyl or Films instead of telling us that half of them are crap. There are other mags for that i.e. Mojo, Q, NME. You are not a music mag but a Hi Fi mag so tell us what recording deserve our cash and why.

But if the mag is going to review "popular new releases" at all they have to do the bad ones along side the good ones, and don't forget a review is only an opinion at the end of the day especially with something as subjective as music and films.

A

Anonymous

laserman16 said:
painbob said:

But if the mag is going to review "popular new releases" at all they have to do the bad ones along side the good ones, and don't forget a review is only an opinion at the end of the day especially with something as subjective as music and films.
I take on board all what you say and agree with you, if I was reading the music mags. But I would rather What HiFi only included, in their opinion what new releases had something special in the reproduction of the music. I have in the past read a reveiw of many albums which music mags have given so called bad reviews on the content of the music. But these mags never tell you what the production is like and in these days of loudness wars I think this is important for a HIFI publication to let you know that.

TRENDING THREADS