multyroom sky plus

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
hi, i dont know if anyone can help but i have just got off the phone from sky to get another viewing card for my sky plus box that i have installed in another room with a separate sky dish and they told me that i can not buy another viewing card(with my family and disney package)unless i have multyroom for £10 extra a month.what i want to know is if this is right or was they just trying to get another £10 off me a month,also if can i use the sky plus function on the other room(i have installed the twin cable)they told me i could not unless i have the multyroom,thanks for any feed back..

daveh75

what they are telling you is correct i'm affraid. they do you charge you an extra £10 multiroom subscription for each/every extra box.

also it's correct that recording, and pausing of live tv etc does not work without card/subscription

A

Anonymous

thanks,but when i hat my sky+ installed the sky fitter told me that if i phone up sky and ask them for another card at a cost of £20 i can watch my channels on the other sky box.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts