Multi Region Bluray player £57.99!!!!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
ESP2009:And there was me thinking good ole Judd Hirsch was out to grass.
75, but still appearing in Numb3rs, and in a new movie called Polish Bar, due for release this year, alongside Meat Loaf (!).

Garth Man

Dec 1, 2008
Visit site
Just bought one of these, so I hope its good!!!!!
emotion-7.gif

A

Anonymous

Please let us know how it goes as i am interested in getting one for my dad, Cheers.

Garth Man

Dec 1, 2008
Visit site
Mine arrived the other day, no problems with it. Its a small little fellow, and performance wise I can't see any difference between this and my PS3 and Sony 550 in PQ and AQ, maybe motion if I had to be picky
emotion-2.gif

Oh and the mutiregion is perfect!

A

Anonymous

Cheers for the feedback matey. Think i may get one for me old man, will get back on what it's like once i recieve it.

mcjwalters

Apr 19, 2008
Visit site
Got a new replacement today.

Wow for the money this is a nice bit of kit. Noisey unit but if you hide it the picture quality is very good, slight smearing on fast motion but hardly noticeable,. Given the price, and the amazing multi-region blu ray playback this is a steal.

Garth Man

Dec 1, 2008
Visit site
totally agree mate, I am very happy with this bargain

In regards to the Fan noise, I have read on some other forums that the fan can be altered quite easily to be quieter

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts