Garth Man

Dec 1, 2008
Visit site
yes!!! well done guys, I was hoping one of you would buy one and test it
emotion-2.gif

Gonna buy one next week if they are still around

A

Anonymous

Wow, that's a cracker of a price. But can you really see it being any good? what about reliabilty, as those unknown brands like to pack up after a 1 month or so. That's the only thing putting me of taking a punt. Problem is if it does perform then getting hold of one will be tricky.

Garth Man

Dec 1, 2008
Visit site
Paulthefilmfan:Wow, that's a cracker of a price. But can you really see it being any good? what about reliabilty, as those unknown brands like to pack up after a 1 month or so. That's the only thing putting me of taking a punt. Problem is if it does perform then getting hold of one will be tricky.

As its Ebuyers own brand I can see why you would think it would be rubbish and would break. But then we all got to start some where. I remember LG coming out on the scene and would not touched their products at all

Different story today mind you....

A

Anonymous

Andrew Everard:Remind me not to ask you to contribute to the site's forthcoming Today's Good News feature...
emotion-5.gif

I was only saying what most people were thinking, in my experience it pays to get reviews and info on an unknown brand before forking out the cash. Thanks bigboss for the link to the other thread, may take a punt on it then and report back here when recieved.

A

Anonymous

I didn't think they knew anything about anything. lol. But yes, it is a special gift.

seasiders rock

Feb 21, 2009
Visit site
emotion-11.gif
Made by Momitsu, i have the Tevion sold by Aldi ( again rebadged Momitsu) and in 6 months still working fine. No issues what so ever, has played every disc thrown at it.

Simple code change with the remote and multi region for blu ray, cheap discs from the States and quite a few that were never released in the UK.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
UPDATE: Review moles emerge blinking into light to announce they'll be having a look at the player tomorrow, so bloggage hopefully to follow before the weekend.

scene

Agree it's not bad, but also agree with Mr E. that I think the freezing without hard-wired network connection might be a bit of a showstopper for a lot of people. It puts me of it - I don't have a 30m Cat5 cable to hand...

ESP2009

Feb 16, 2009
Visit site
And there was me thinking good ole Judd Hirsch was out to grass.

A most entertaining and informative blogg - really makes you appreciate what life must be like among the strange wee folk at WHF Central. A twinge of jealousy impinges upon my consciousness.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Hey, enough of the 'little' already - that's 1500+ words, or about 5x the length of a normal WHFSV review...

bigboss:Isn't there a way to change the network settings
for the player so that it doesn't search the internet?

Yeah, we tried that, but didn't seem to clear the problem. Hooking it up to a network did - or at least I didn't encounter any further problems once the player was online....

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts