MS Avant 906i or BR5 ?

A

Anonymous

BR5 will be punchier of the two.

Warning: That amp may be a bit insufficient for BR5.

And if you are buying an Azur just because that's what you can audition, you could do better. I'd think NAD 325BEE was a much better partner.

vinod_david

Nov 18, 2007
Visit site
I can never ever audition NAD with BR5 in chennai under one roof, the dealer who has NAD has mission, and the one who has BR5 has marantz. i'd have to go by popular suggestions here then. what amp u have to drive ur Ikon 6 ?

vinod_david

Nov 18, 2007
Visit site
Which place u belong to ranjeetrain ? my bro in UK too, got loads of hifi separates recently and waiting for ikon 6 or RS6. NAD is only 4 star by HIFI, have u listened to NAD+BR5 combo ? pls give ur valuable inputs. thanx. thanx.

A

Anonymous

[quote user="vinod_david"]Which place u belong to ranjeetrain ? my bro in UK too, got loads of hifi separates recently and waiting for ikon 6 or RS6. NAD is only 4 star by HIFI, have u listened to NAD+BR5 combo ? pls give ur valuable inputs. thanx. thanx.[/quote]

If your bro can get you a Linn Musik or something similar bought in UK market, that will beat anything you can buy anywhere in India in that price range. Your money will go a lot further.
A 4-star doesn't reflect badly on a product. You also need to see what was it competed against and who was it beaten by.
I haven't heard that combo, but that seems to be a popular choice around these parts.

robg1976

Sep 17, 2007
Visit site
Just because NAD was rated $ star by What hi-fi doesnt mean it is not better for you the what hi-fi guide is just that a guide im sure they do know what they are talking about but im sure if you ask them they will agree we are all different and as a result we prefer different equipment please dont purchase anything on someone elses choice....

vinod_david

Nov 18, 2007
Visit site
How is NAD 325BEE with BR5 ? If anybody has this setup or auditioned this combo, pls come out with your valuable inputs. its decision time for me. any other suggestions is also welcome as i got to take a decision ASAP. and what CD player. thanx.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts