MP3 folder navigation

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi

I hope this is the right forum for this question if not where would be more appropriate.

I use an USB stick to play MP3 tracks in my car (Ford). Aech album is in a separate folder and all the tracks have names. When I plug the stick into the car I se a folder listing (about 8 folders) in alphabetical order that I can sroll through and select one to play. I then see a track listing for that folder.

We want a DAB radio fore the lounge that will play CDs and also the files on a USB stick. I am having great trouble finding any unit with a similar display function. I realise that with the small displays in such units I am unlikely to see more than 2 or 3 folders at once but that would be OK.

I have looked at the Sony MX750 which ALMOST does the job only the folders are not shown in alphabetical order - apparently they are inthe order I put them on the stick. John Lewis had a Denon unit that would have been OK but it was available in bright white only and my wife would not have that !!

Does anyone have any suggestions as to a unit that will meet my requirements.

AQ

richardw42

May 2, 2010
Visit site
If it was the Denon CEOL you saw, also comes in black.

Theres an updated version coming soon, which you might like to wait for. Or deals to be ad on the outgoing model.

http://www.petertyson.co.uk/ebuttonz/hifisystems/denon/ceolseries/index.shtml

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts