MOTION ISSUE ON 3D SAMSUNG

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
TV IS 40C 7000 LED SAMSUNG WITH PERFECT PICTURE AFTER LOTS OF TWEAKING,BUT MOTION BLURRING STILL VISIBLE.NOT AS SMOOTH AS SAMSUNG PROPAGATES.BEST OF ALL SETTINGS IS STANDARD MOTION PLUS AND LED MOTION OFF.SYSTEM COMPRISES SONY DH 800 AND BDP 360 B-R PLAYER.

CAN THE HDMI CABLES BE THE CULPRITS? I USE PREMIUM GOLD PLUS,BUT WHAT ABOUT ULTRA-HIGH SPEED CABLES LIKE MONSTER M-1000?

A

Anonymous

Check the firmware version - the current version is 3003.0

Apply these settings:

Mode -> Movie

LED Motion Plus -> cinema
Film mode -> auto 2
Motion Plus -> custom blur reduction 10, judder reduction 0
smart led -> standard

The only symptoms of a poor hdmi lead would be 'sparklies' (the odd pixel looking wrong) or signal loss.

A

Anonymous

THANKS EDSIB.

OUR TV'S ARE DIFFERENT;MY LED MOTION PLUS IS ONLY ON OR OFF.DON'T HAVE SMART LED.MOTION PLUS,YES,CLEAR,STANDARD,SMOOTH AND CUSTOM.

BY FIRMWARE UPDATE YOU MEAN THE BLU-RAY PLAYER? LET ME DO THESE ADJUSTMENTS BEFORE I SPLASH OUT ON THESE MONSTERS.

A

Anonymous

the motion plus is the main setting - i just added the others for completion.

So try it with motion plus on custom with blur reduction at 10, judder reduction at 0.

Firmware is on the tv - on the menu they call it software upgrade. (Page 26 of the instruction manual explains it).

There has been on average a software update every week for the last 4-5 months. The latest version is 3003.0, and lots of little glitches have been fixed since the tv was launched.

TRENDING THREADS