Mordaunt-Short Aviano 1 vs Aviano 2

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Was wondering if anyone has heard both of these. I can borrow a set of 1's to listen to but not 2's. So was thinking that if I like the 1's then hopefully the 2's are just more of a good thing. Mordaunt-Short is very hard to find here in the States so not alot of options.

Thanks!

A

Anonymous

Have been listening a lot to ther 1's and they do sound very good, especially for their size. The bass especially is noteworthy!

Anyone with a comaprison of 1 and 2?

zappa 100

Sep 8, 2007
Visit site
i haven't heard either of these but i don't think that you should assume that the larger and pricier Aviano 2's will be as good or better for you .
If you are listening in a smallish room ,the bigger speakers extra bass
may be too much and swamp the rest of the music.

carter

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
i dont no how much you are looking to spend but in rs the aviano 1s are £199.thay also have the mezzo 1s for £199. could be worth a look.

PlayTone

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
admin said:
Was wondering if anyone has heard both of these. I can borrow a set of 1's to listen to but not 2's. So was thinking that if I like the 1's then hopefully the 2's are just more of a good thing. Mordaunt-Short is very hard to find here in the States so not alot of options. Thanks!

The cheaper Mordaunt 902i is more appreciated than the Aviano 1. Had them both. I concur.

S

SemiChronic

Gotta love a thread revival ! . . Its only been about 5 years

GCE

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Are Mordaunt Short still producing speakers ? Anyway, the Aviano 6 was a good floorst, punch and confortable highs ... *clapping*

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts