Monitor BN2 Speakers

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi, ive never brought a good set of speakers and im looking to update some wharfedale 7diamond speakers..having read the reviews im interested in buying monitors bn2 speakers,just wanted some advice to whether they are actually any good..also looking for some where i can buy a pair for under 200pounds? Also will these two speakers be enough by themselves or should i look to get a sub as well?cheers

A

Anonymous

yer that would be the ones...sorry! any advice that you could give would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Cypher

Jun 8, 2007
Visit site
The Monitor Audio BR2 are amazing speakers for the money.
Buy them as soon as you can, that's the only advice I can give you.

A

Anonymous

If I am using the ATC SCM11 now, would it be silly to get the BR2 to see how they sound like as they seem to be getting pretty nice reviews all over?

A

Anonymous

Just been doing a little research on prices for the br2's, however im a little confused as to whether i would have to buy them seperately or would such a product usually be sold as a pair? They are retailing around 200 pounds but i dont know if thats just for one speaker? also been looking at speaker cable...will it make much of a difference to the performance and sound quality? thanks

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
UK prices for stereo speakers are given for a pair, unless stated otherwise (for example in the case of speakers designed to add to surround systems for 6.1- or 7.1-channel working, or subwoofers).

Yes speaker cable will make a difference, but I wouldn't spend a fortune on cabling for the BR2s: the likes of QED Silver Anniversary or The Chord Company's Carnival Silver Plus would be fine.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts