MMM Kandy!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Ive just got a bargin an ex demo roksan kandy for £325 and now in so excited i just had to share the news. friday cant come soon enough! :)

Im sorry if you clicked here looking for proper hi fi discourse!

bretty

Jul 20, 2007
Visit site
now is a great time to buy kandy cd and amp, because the retailers want rid of them before the new models are released. cheapest i've seen is £995 for the two (new, delivered)

A

Anonymous

Its taking over CD playing duties from my denon DV2930 so i should see a big improvment, well i hope so! i found the denon to be ok but maybe a bit on the dull side!

A

Anonymous

It's here and boy does it sound good! in fact im shocked i was expecting to have to listen hard to pick subtle differnces but no its a huge leap forward! Even through an av amp WOW

If i could swear on here there'd be a long list of expleatives just to emphisise how happy i am ;-)

I know i cant spell

A

Anonymous

i'm sure u'll happy with it. before i buy caspian 3 months ago, i demoed kandy a few time and i loved it, but i go for caspian bacause my wallet quiet big a the time.

A

Anonymous

i'm sure u'll happy with it. before i buy caspian 3 months ago, i demoed kandy a few time and i loved it, but i go for caspian because my wallet quiet big a the time.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts