Mix Cloud

Macspur

May 3, 2010
Visit site
is anyone familiar with Mix Cloud?

I've been trying to upload a show I put together, but having trouble uploading it.

I first recorded it onto CD then ripped to my PC, but when I try to upload it it only takes one track and the recording is split into several.

It seems that the recording has to be gapless to capture the whole show.

Am I barking up the wrong tree, or am I missing something?

I'm sorry for this being a bit random, but any help would be appreciated.

Mac

www.realmusicnet.wordpress.com

Macspur

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Macspur said:
is anyone familiar with Mix Cloud?

I've been trying to upload a show I put together, but having trouble uploading it.

I first recorded it onto CD then ripped to my PC, but when I try to upload it it only takes one track and the recording is split into several.

It seems that the recording has to be gapless to capture the whole show.

Am I barking up the wrong tree, or am I missing something?

I'm sorry for this being a bit random, but any help would be appreciated.

Mac

Noone I guess?!

Mac

Macspur

May 3, 2010
Visit site
nopiano said:
Never heard of it, Mac. But another post will get it nearer the top again! Hope you find a solution.

best wishes.

Ah thanks for the reply anyway... it's a website where pro's like Mike Harding uploads his shows since being laid off by the BBC, Folk Radio upload a lot of play lists and a place for wannabee DJ's to display their dubious talents,, or like me, someone who just wants to share great music with anyone who's interested.

Mac

Pedro

May 31, 2016
Visit site
I don't know that particular website, but if you're trying to merge several songs into just an audio file there are plenty of options. Audacity under linux does the trick and is very straightforward. Maybe you can try the Windows version.

Macspur

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Pedro said:
I don't know that particular website, but if you're trying to merge several songs into just an audio file there are plenty of options. Audacity under linux does the trick and is very straightforward. Maybe you can try the Windows version.

Thanks, I'll take a look

Mac

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts