Mission impossible? cheap, decent tuner to plug into a B&W Zepplin....

rlphoto

Jan 18, 2009
Visit site
I'm a bit of hopeless case/numpty when it comes to this sort of stuff but I've recently got myself a B&W zepplin for playing stuff on my ipod but I do miss listening to the radio. I wanted to see if anyone could recommend a cheap and cheerful radio tuner that is small and discrete that I could plug into the Zepplin's aux input.

I'm after FM and if it has DAB thats a bonus. I'd also happily consider some kind internet radio, as long as I could still listen to Absolute and Radio 2...

I'd be forever grateful if someone could point me in the right direction. Ideally something that has an aeriel built into it or something as we often move the zepplin around and having an external/roof aeriel could be a pain....

Richard

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
If you had an iPhone or iPod Touch, plus a wi-fi network, you could download one of the radio apps/stream live radio via your iPod through your Zeppelin
emotion-2.gif

rlphoto

Jan 18, 2009
Visit site
Hmmm, wish I had thought of that before getting a nano a couple of weeks ago...I'm probably going to end up spending more than the difference between a nano and a touch on getting a tuner (and could have hooked into my wifi network....)

I'm wondering if a Pure mini has a headphone socket (and puts out stereo to it) as that at least would give me something that can just sit next to the Zepplin and be plugged in when I need it.

Oh well, hindsight is an exact science I guess.

R.

A

Anonymous

Clare Newsome:If you had an iPhone or iPod Touch, plus a wi-fi network, you could download one of the radio apps/stream live radio via your iPod through your Zeppelin
emotion-2.gif

Radiobox is quite a good one

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts