mini toslink adaptor wow.

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
hello,

I just wanted to inform anyone who needs to use a mini toslink fiber optic adaptor, i use one from my apple imac to av receiver for music in aiff format (full cd quality).

originally had a gold one bought in the uk. it was pretty good but then saw one on ebay, shipped from usa, claiming to be high quality, and only $5 because it was reclaimed stock. it was plastic but the hole at the end seemed slightly bigger, and wow there was an immediate difference,so much more detail and depth wow seriously impressive and easily noticeably better even to my carer. you cant get these anywhere else but ebay, while stocks last. here's a link, if you need one of these you must try this one, they come with a rubbish optic cable you can ditch, i use mine with my original 3m TCI coral.
New Recoton Fiber Optic Toslink to 3.5mm Mini Adapter!

A

Anonymous

the gold wont make any difference because its the fibre that does the work

they only use gold to make it seem worth the money but to be honest theres no difference in optical cables providing their well made

however you can buy cables with the minijack one end and toslink everywhere now so wouldnt bother with an adapter anyway

A

Anonymous

hello mate,

i knew the gold made no dif' obviously, but i will have to disagree about difference in optical cables. i've tried a few and eventually tried the tci coral as reviewed by what hifi, and the sound difference was clearly observable with the coral being by far the best, even with an adaptor. the tci coral with an adaptor on one end even sounded better than cables with minijack already on one end i tried, especially this new adaptor. you really should try it yourself and hear the dif', it does exist mate.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts